Commissions by _scarletflash
Thank you for your interest in commissioning me! Below you will find the terms of service, explanation, and pricing of my commissions. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me via any of my social media linked below.
Explanation of Services
Commissions are taken on a first come first serve basis. I don't have much time to work on commissions so I can only take one at a time. You may request a commission and be placed on a waiting list. At the time I am ready for your commission I will contact you to see if you still wish to commission. Please be patient I will do my best! Please note that I may decline any commission if I feel that I either can't complete it or am uncomfortable with the content.
Once you commission me and I am ready to start your commission you will receive a PayPal invoice with the total amount. It must be paid in full before I start working. Once paid I will begin a sketch for you to approve. At this time you can request any changes to the drawing. Please don't be shy to make as many as you want! This is a service you are paying for and you should be absolutely in love with the finished product! Once coloring begins no changes can be made aside from color adjustments. Please feel free to ask for updates at anytime! Commissions can take anywhere from 1 week to a month. If you need it by a certain date, let me know in your request. Extra charges may apply.
Once your commission is complete you will receive the unwatermarked image via email. By request I can also provide the image with a transparent background for no additional charge. Please note commissions are for personal use only. For licensing and business inquiries please contact me.
Terms of Service
1. Commissions are for personal use only. You may do as you wish with them, but you may not profit off of them in any way.
2. I retain all rights to the commission. Meaning I can post to social media and include in my portfolio.
3. Commissions must be paid for up front before work begins. They are paid via PayPal invoice only.
4. Refunds are only accepted during the sketch phase. If it is the first draft you will receive a full refund. Second or more will receive 50%.
5. Any additional charges will be discussed up front prior to invoice being sent. The could include backgrounds, additional characters, extremely detailed characters, or quick deadlines.
Portrait - $30
From the bust up. Includes a simple background (solid color or gradient)
Half Body - $50
From the knees up. Includes a simple background (solid color or gradient)
Full Body $70
Includes anything below the knees. Includes a simple background (solid color or gradient)
Backgrounds (price varies based on complexityextremely detailed characters (varies depending on complexityadditional characters - base price times how many characters.